Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I give up!

Ok, well Bryan and I have both tried and gotten too frustrated to deal with getting pictures off of my phone. For a while I still fought him and insisted that my phone was the best camera that happened to be a phone out there! Then he introduced me to this little guy...


This is the HTC Inspire. It seems like a pretty cool little phone. I'm still nervous about switching phones because this one (the HTC) is a smart phone with the Android OS. So far I've only heard awesome things about Android so that doesn't worry me too much... however- I've never has a smart phone before. I'm a little overwhelmed with all the functions and capabilities this phone can handle. I know, I know, when it comes to cell phones I'm about as good as a 90 year old lady! And I probably do need to catch up with everyone else in this department. It's just a little intimidating.

Our big debate right now is to stay with AT&T, or to switch to Sprint. Sprint will end up saving us about $50/month, but from what I've read will also come with a significantly less stable network. To me, it would seem, that if Bryan and I are both upgrading, we would want the best network possible to run our new phones on; But Bryan seems to think Sprint will be just as good as AT&T. Any thoughts or opinions?

No comments: