Monday, May 9, 2011

Congrats Bryan!

Congratulations Babe! For the past few years Bryan has been juggling School, a Full Time Job, Daddy Duty, Husband Responsibilities- I mean Privileges, and more recently Home Ownership Projects and Maintenances. Needless to say, he's had a lot on his plate. I am so proud of him for getting his associates last year! He worked so hard for it and graduated with mostly A's and B's!
This past weekend we got the letter in the mail accepting Bryan to UNT!

I know it's been a long road babe, only taking two or three classes at a time, but I am SO proud of you! You are an amazing husband and an awesome daddy! I'm so excited for you to start these next two years towards your BA! And I'm even more excited that you are going to a school that has...

SPORTS!!!! I can't wait to go to a game and actually have a college school to root for!

Congratulations again! I'm so excited for you!

1 comment:

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Congrats!

And thanks for reading my blog and letting me know. I think it's great! :) I put you on my sidebar so I could keep up.