Monday, January 30, 2012

Michelle's World

My last post was all about Tina and what a cutie she is becoming so I thought it only fair to dedicate this post to Miss Michelle.
Michelle is a GREAT helper! She loves to help with Tina, in any way she can. She also insists on helping in the Kitchen. She loves to help cook and bake, and actually does a really good job with both!
Making Trail Mix to send to Daniel.
Remember how I said that Tina hated to be in her car seat? Well, just in case you were wondering, Michelle isn't excited about Tina's car seat issues either.
Since Michelle was a little girl (littler then she is now) she has LOVED to read. She usually likes for Bryan or I to read to her, but on occasion we'll walk into the room to see her "reading" to herself.
I can't believe she is almost 3! She's such a sweet little girl. I dread the day that I have to send her off to Kindergarten. It's all down hill from there- sleepovers, dating boys, going to college, getting married... *sigh* No matter how old she gets, she'll always be my baby girl!

No comments: