Friday, January 27, 2012

Falling in Love

Tina is getting so big so fast! She's starting to do so many fun things! And, while this may sound totally cliche, I am finding that I love her more and more every day. Now, let me explain why that isn't nearly as cheesy as it sounds. When Michelle was born I immediately fell in love with her. There was a HUGE emotional connection the instant I saw her. With Tina... I didn't get that. Don't get me wrong, I loved (and still do) my daughter! But it wasn't the same as it was with Michelle. I had a hard time with Tina at first, but now... I really am falling in love with little miss Tina more and more each day! Her personality is really starting to come out, and I am so excited about it!

She's such a booger! She hates to be in her car seat and has no problem letting you know it! (While the picture is comical, she really does hate her car seat... it's not as comical in real life.)

Tina is starting to grow out of the new born phase and into the baby phase. She's lifting her head, playing with toys, and "talking" to anyone who will listen.
Her smile completely lights up her face! And when she gives a little giggle... oh man, I could just die!
I can't believe she's already 3 months old! I just love this little girl!

No comments: