Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Fonts

For months now I've been totally jealous of my sisters cool fonts on her blog. Well a few days ago I decided that I would sit down and try to figure out how to do it myself. To make a long story short- After two days and a lot of "oops'" I sucked it up, swallowed my pride and asked Jessica how she did it. Unfortunately she sent me right back to the place I started. WELL- I ended up deleting everything I had done and completely starting over. For whatever reason, this time, it worked (as you can see). So what's the problem, you ask? I hate the font and the color that I used! lol, I honestly didn't expect it to work this time either so I didn't really pay any attention to the color or the font that I picked; I just used the first ones I saw. So now I have to go back and try to do it all again with the fonts and colors that I actually want! Wish me luck!

No comments: