Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Secrets Secrets...

I'm sure almost all of you know by now, but I have to post about it anyway... Jess and Ben are expecting! Jessica finally decided to announce it so I'm allowed to talk about it now. Yes, she was the friend that I referred to earlier (you are all just too smart for me!).

As most of you know when I got engaged my family was totally excited for me... for a few weeks. Then Jessica got engaged and they were totally excited for US. The same thing happened when we got married, it seemed like she was going through the temple just as I was getting back from my honey moon! So you can imagine our reactions when I announced that I was pregnant and then a week later she announced that she was also pregnant! I guess we just have to do everything together! ! My first reaction to her announcement was shock, disbelief, and "I can't believe your doing this AGAIN!". But that only lasted about 30 seconds until I realized what it means for us to be so close. This time I'm very glad we are going through it together! When you get married at the same time there's quite a bit of...what's the word..."dislike" for the other person stealing part of "your day". But with this I couldn't be happier! After our kids are born we can have mothers day out together, count on each other to babysit, lose our baby weight together and as an added bonus- our kids will get to grow up together! They'll start school at the same time, start dating around the same time, graduate together and all that good stuff! I'm so excited!

Jess is two weeks further along then I am so it's nice and kind of scary to see what I can expect in the next few weeks! Although we are a great example of how each pregnancy is different. She's sick all the time and I only get nauseous once or twice a day (on a bad day). While she's eating every few hours I have to force myself to eat! (Everything sounds yucky right now... I have "anti-cravings"!)

I have an appointment next Thursday... hopefully I'll have something new to post then! But until then remember (Jessica Renea) "secrets, secrets, are no fun!"

3 comments:

Ben and Jessica said...

You write like such a teacher.. ha ha! You're such a story teller. You get that from your Dad, ya'll crack me up! Ben and I had so much fun with ya'll last night. Thanks for driving all the way out to hooterville to come see us!

Ben and Jessica said...

ok.. not sure why my name is "about us".. I think I jacked stuff up on my profile.. lol. This is from your sister Jessica incase you were wondering.

Julia and Cody said...

Congratulations!! That's so cool to be able to have that experience with you sister! I have to say, I was like you though, if anything I had "anti-cravings" through the whole pregnancy. Don't get me wrong though... I could eat at times too! :>