Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Cami

Introducing the sweetest baby girl I have had the privilege to cuddle since Michelle! Meet Cameron Renea! She was born on June 6th, weighs 5lbs 12oz, and has the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen!
No, Cami isn't my baby, she's my niece! Although I wouldn't mind if my baby girl turns out just like her! This is Jessica's little bundle of joy. And I do mean little! Cami is so tiny! She really feels like a baby doll when you're holding her! She is absolutely perfect and I can't get enough of her!

Speaking of not getting enough of her, Michelle can't either! We went to visit her in the hospital (ok, we went to see Jess too, but mainly Cami!) this morning and after we left Michelle just about lost it! All she kept saying was "Go see baby Cami! Need to hold baby Cami!" It would have been really sweet if she hadn't been throwing a fit while she was saying it!

Having Cami here just makes me even more excited for my little girl to come! I really do hope she is a lot like Cami. I haven't heard her cry even once, and she lays there so still and content and just stares at her mommy- straight in the face. It's absolutely precious!

No comments: