Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big Announcements

Ok, I'll come out and say it! I've kept you all waiting long enough...

We bought a house! Actually, due to some pretty complicated and weird Bank of America Policies Dennis and Lynne bought a house and we live in it! lol! But, come July, we'll have bought the house! So here's the deal. Bryan works for Bank of America and the house "we" bought was a Bank of America foreclosure. Well, I guess since it's possible that Bryan could have made friends with someone in that department and that person could possibly give Bryan inside info on that house, we weren't eligible to buy it. BUT- Dennis and Lynne we're willing and able to buy the house for us! The original plan was to turn around and buy the house right back from them, but then we found out that there's another rule that says they have to hold the title for at least six months. SO, for now I guess you could say we're renting, but we will own it exactly six months from the day Dennie and Lynne bought it... weird huh?! Anyway, here she is!

And, I haven't had a chance to decorate yet so I stole some old pis of the inside. Here's the kitchen:
It looks a little different now. Bryan and I bought stainless steel appliances and replaced the older black ones. And, eventually, someday, we're going to replace the counter-tops.
Other then that it's just a living room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Nothing fun to look at through pictures. My favorite part of the house??
The stars! Every night when you walk outside all you have to do is look up and you can see tons of stars! In Plano you can probably count the number of stars you see every night, but out here.... it's amazing! I keep trying to talk Bryan into getting a hammock so we can cuddle under the stars after Michelle goes to bed. SO any comments you choose to leave about what a good idea that is would be very welcome!

What else is new and exciting? Well, I can't lie. I'm pretty stoked that fruit is coming back in season! Michelle and I made these little beauties last week and they were DELISH!
It's ok to be jealous...

Let's see... what else is there? Oh yeah, there's this little guy-

lol! Yes, Mrs. Stephanie, you guessed it! I'm totally prego! I'm 11 weeks along right now, but this sono was when I was 9 weeks. I go back next week for another one, just to check on the little peanut and make sure he/she is doing alright. Many of you probably remember my comments a few years ago about staying pregnant with Michelle. Well, this kiddo was no different. It took three miscarriages and a lot of grief to get this little one to stick in there. So, in case any of you have been counting, I've been pregnant seven times now and only have a kid and a half to show for it! Therefor, I'm not sure how many more little peanuts I'm going to be having... we'll see. And, just FYI, I hate being pregnant. It's not fun. Especially since the majority of my pregnancy experience has been within the first three months. I just can't say that I particularly enjoy morning sickness, smelling every bad smell x2, being super tired all the time, and the oh so fun arrival of acne! HOWEVER! I am very glad that we are staying pregnant this time. Bryan and I are very excited and can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! I'm hoping for a girl, and Bryan is hoping for a boy. Either way, we'll both be happy. What we're really hoping for is healthy. As long as that word is in there somewhere (healthy baby girl or healthy little boy) we're going to be very happy parents!

Michelle is also excited to have a new brother or sister. And, I'm happy to report that she is on team Randi! When you ask her "Michelle, do you want a brother or a sister?" She will always respond "sister." The other day I was sitting in the living room playing with Michelle when she stopped what she was doing, walked over to me, rested her little head on my knee, sighed and said "Mommy, I want sister." It was the sweetest thing ever! You can also ask her where her sister is and she'll tell you "In Mommy tummy." And sometimes she'll even point, but not always.

So there's our big news! That's all there is. You can all stop reading now. Really.

3 comments:

tawna said...

WoW! those ARE some big announcements! :D Major, MAJOR congrats on both accounts.
Sigh. You must be REAL adults now. A house? TWO kids??? that's OLD. ;)

Seriously. Congrats. Super, super excited for you!

Randi said...

Yeah, at least I don't have three kids and a house! Then I would be REALLY old! ;)

Lisa and Mark said...

Hey Randi! I added your new email to my blog. Let me know if you have any problems. Congrats on all the big news too! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! Where is the new house by the way? Also, I saw on Facebook that you might be going private soon. If you do, please add me lisapadilla113@gmail.com