Thursday, October 8, 2009

We don't need no stinking bumbo seat!

Michelle has been growing up so fast! She's starting to want to roll over, and sit up. She'll arc her back and push with her leg to try to roll over. Then with a little push from Bryan or I she'll flip right over onto her stomach! We are so proud of her! She'll also hold her arms straight up and start fussing untill we help her to sit up. She can sit on her own as lond as she's either holding our fingers or proped in a corner. I told Bryan we should get her a Bumbo Seat to help her lean to do it on her own. After finding out that a foam shaped seat was going to cost him $40 he exclaimed, "We don't need no stinking bumbo seat!" and proceded to make his own. He actually did a pretty good job, but it's not very portable...and usues almost all of our pillows! Here, see for yourself:

She really liked it! But I'm still going to try and convince him to shell out the $40 and get a real Bumbo Seat!

1 comment:

Ryan and Keri said...

What a cute girl! I love your title! That made me laugh. And thanks for putting the post up about Claire and Benson. I really appreciate it.