Friday, October 9, 2009

Benson and Claire

You may have noticed that I have added a button on my sidebar. A friend of mine posted this button on her blog and asked that everyone go and read Benson and Claire's story. My interest was peaked and I followed the link. After reading about the trials and adversity that this family has been through, and is still going through, I couldn't help but feel the need to spread their story. I'm not the kind of person that would normally do this, but for this family... my heart really goes out to them.
Bryan and I have had our share of troubles, but after hearing about Claire and Benson I can only think about how incredibly blessed we are! We have a beautiful, healthy, and happy little girl that brings us so much happiness every day! Our Father in Heaven has truly blessed us and I couldn't be more grateful! I LOVE my family!

No comments: