Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Upside-down fun

Ok, so Bryan and I are trying to get Michelle to stop crying when my Mom walks up and says "Let me take her", and, of course, without waiting for a reply from Bryan or I, she took Michelle and went into her bedroom. It cracks me up when mom takes her because Michelle can scream and scream and my mom isn't phased at all! Anyway, she had Michelle laying on her bed and was playing with her feet when all of a sudden...

Upside-down Baby!! It scared me at first, but after seeing how funny Michelle thought it was I relaxed. It is pretty cute...

Speaking of pretty cute, I got a hair cut! I haven't had a hair cut in four or five months, so I'm loving it! What do you think?

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

I like it a lot! You look good! Michelle is so cute! :)