Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Grandparents Day

I'm not sure how many people know this, but a few weeks ago was Grandparents Day. Jessica came over and borrowed my dad's camera to try and get some cute pics to put into frames for all of the grandparents. Unfortunately Clayton wanted to play with the camera more then he wanted to be photographed so... his pictures all came out as close, close, close-ups! Jessica is a great photographer though and got some too cute pics of Michelle!


Even though we did get some great pictures we didn't end up giving them as gifts. Jessica and I both got so busy that day that we totaly forgot! -I know, we suck! Sorry grandma and grandpa! We'll do better next year!

1 comment:

Ryan & Keri said...

What a doll baby! She's so beautiful! And I LOVE your hair btw.