Thursday, June 4, 2009

Undo Undo!

Have any of you ever felt like this? I have less then a week until baby Michelle arrives and I'm frantically looking for the undo button! I am SO not ready to be a mom! I didn't even know what to pack in my hospital bag. (Thank goodness for the internet!)

There are times when I can't wait for her to get here and I can't explain how excited I am to finally be able to hold her... and there are other times when I sit down with my chin in my hands, take a long look around, and say to myself "What was I thinking?!"

I'm sure things will be fine... the labor and delivery will go smoothly, the epidural will take and I'll have no problems at all, and in the end I'll be a happy new mom with a beautiful baby girl. That's what I'm going to keep telling myself anyway! ;)

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

I totaly now what you are talking about! I was reading your blog and just laughing because it's all so familiar. Right when you start going into labor you want to hit the UNDO button most! Atleast for me I did! But you're right, after it's all done it's all worth it and works out just fine. Congrats and Good luck! I'm looking forward to the baby picts!