Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm Not Alone!

As many of you know my darling husband is a HUGE gamer! And I...am not. So we spend many of our nights with him at the computer and me in front of the TV. I usually last about and hour or two before I start begging Bryan to get off the computer and pay attention to me. Well- tonight Bryan and I were actually spending time together talking about houses and playing around on-line when he asked the dreaded question "can I play world of warcraft now?"! I was sitting at the computer when he asked. I thought I was being funny and typed 'I hate World of Warcraft' into the google search bar. AND GUESS WHAT... I'm not alone! lol- there are tons of chat rooms and blogs about how much people hate that game! I found this very amusing so I started to click on one, but Bryan didn't think it was funny so he pulled the computer chair around and "helped" me up out of it! (It was all good fun) After he logged on he commented that I should "join a club" - now I just have to figure out which one of the many I want to join!

No comments: