Thursday, November 29, 2012

3 Quick Months

I can not believe the last time I've updated this blog was at the beginning of SEPTEMBER! These past few months have gone by so fast it's crazy! I know I get bored reading through "catch-up" posts, so I'll keep this one super quick (just like the months were!).

We celebrated a few birthdays...

made a lot of messes...

had tons of fun in preschool...

took a trip to the zoo...

had some really sweet moments...

spent quality time with our families...

celebrated Tina's first birthday (more on this one later)...

went on a few dates...

had a shopping spree...

got lots of awesome pictures taken by this lovely lady...

trick-or-treated...
Photo credit- Katie Peterson
 and pretty much had a lot of fun!
photo taken by Katie Peterson
How were your last few months?

No comments: