Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Michelle's World

I have one of the sweetest...

Craziest...

 Silliest...

Little girls on the planet! These are just a few of the fun things I've heard Michelle say today:

"Come here fly! You need to be killed! You are not supposed to be in my house, so just hold still so I can kill you!" (She shouted this one while running around the living room with a fly-swatter.)

"Mommy, my playroom is a mess again! This is not supposed to happen... Playroom, you are supposed to be cleaned up!" (Pretty obvious, but we went to clean up and she ended up playing again as soon as we were done.)

"Tina, hold still so I can shoot you. It will only hurt for a minute. You can be brave!" (This was said while playing doctor. Michelle was attempting to give her sister a fake shot.)

No comments: