Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I broke my blog!

As you might have noticed not only has my background changed, but my cool fonts have all disapeared. Here's what happened:
I was looking around the blogger website and noticed that there was a new "design" feature. So I decided to play around with it a little and see what it did. Well, as a warning to everyone who has not played with this feature yet- THERE IS NO UNDO! And to make things worse, the Minima setting that almost every blog template requires, is no longer an option! So not only can I not go back to the background I had before, I'm now limited to the backgrounds that blogger provides because I can't set it to the basic settings!
Has anyone else had this problem? Were you able to fix it? I'm totaly bummed, but I feel like an hour and a half spent trying to fix it, without any results, is way too long! What do I do?!

No comments: