Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Photo Shoot

As I predicted things have been super busy. I've done a pretty good job of taking a picture a day but posting that many pictures would be insane. Instead I'll just pick a few of my favorites and post them when I get a chance. We recently went over to Mimi Porter's and had a photo shoot with Baby Michelle. These are a few of Bryan and I's favorite pictures from that shoot.
And my personal favorate...

Michelle also had her two week appointment and we found out a few interesting things and a few things we already knew. Being a first time mom I didn't know how long I was supposed to be breast feeding, but I was pretty sure feeding for an hour every other hour wasn't normal. Turns out Michelle isn't a very good eater yet (we're still learning) so we're going to breast feed for only 20 minutes now and then if she's still hungry we'll bottle feed her formula. That's the new information. We also found out that Michelle is a tiny baby, but we already knew that! For those of you who don't have kids yet I'm going to explain these percents. Before Jessica explained it to me I never understood what they meant. SO- being in the 50% means that your baby is average. Anything over that means your baby is larger then most, and under that means your baby is that much smaller then most. That being said- Michelle is in the 10th percent for her weight, 25th percent for her height, and 10th percent for her head size! She's little!

And now my little angel is crying so I've got to go! I'll try to post again soon... wish me luck!

No comments: