Friday, March 20, 2009

"Itchy, bitchy, and huge"

Every week Bryan and I read from this book called "The Pregnancy Countdown Book". I love it! It gives weekly updates about what you, your partner, and you baby are doing/going through. I believe I've mentioned it before. Well, this week marks the beginning of my third trimester, and I just can't resist sharing the first paragraph of this weeks update.

"Besides the continued growth and development of your baby, the third trimester ultimately serves one purpose: To make you so uncomfortable, so over it, so tired, so achy, so bitchy, so itchy, and so freakishly huge, that you will do anything to get the baby out of you, including pushing it out of a place where a tampon once felt gigantic. This is Mother Nature's way of inspiring you at the end of your pregnancy, even though we spent the last eight months thinking, "Okay, how is this going to happen again?" "

Sorry if the tampon part grossed any of you out, but it had me laughing for a while so I had to keep it in there!

Oh- and P.S.- Bryan and I started registering this week! (Actually Jessica went with me to Babies'R'Us, but we didn't get to finish, so Bryan will be coming with my to register at Target and finish up at "B.R.U" (as Ryan calls it).)

No comments: