Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Three in One

Ok, so I haven't posted in a while and feel that I have some catching up to do. Instead of posting three separate posts I've decided to shorten them all into one big post. So, here we go...
VALENTINES DAY
This year for Valentines Day Bryan and I decided to spend all day together and make it all about us (no baby talk)! Thinking I was being super thoughtful, I made Bryan a ResQ Debt (this is where he's working now) survival kit. I filled a little desk organizer with sticky notes, whiteboard markers, highlighters, candy, and lot of other stuff I knew he needed for his new job. I also got him one of those cards that play music... I loved the song so I couldn't pass it up!
Then Bryan totally blew me away with his gift! He told me to get dressed and pack my bags because we were going out to eat and then leaving straight for our hotel! For those of you who don't know, we are living with my parents, Daniel, Katie, and Ryan (not to mention two dogs) right now. So a night in a hotel was an awesome gift! I told Bryan that I really wanted to go to the hotel first so we hurried down to the Marriott at the Shops at Legacy and checked into our beautiful room! (thanks Kyle for getting us such a great view!) After we got settled in Bryan and I decided that we didn't really want to go back to Plano to eat dinner and then back to our hotel again. This lead me to believe we would be eating somewhere in the shops or even ordering room service. Bryan, however, immediately turned to Pizza Hut. I didn't want to disappoint him so we went and got pizza. He could tell that I was a little disappointed about it, so after a long talk about how Pizza Hut is NOT romantic, he decided to make it up to me. I'm not sure if you remember, but it was freezing outside that night. Keeping that in mind- Bryan took me out to get fancy ice cream and walk the shops. So here we were eating ice cream, walking out side, and Bryan starts shivering and chattering his teeth. the conversation went like this...
Randi: Babe, are you cold?
Bryan: No, I'm fine.
Randi: Really?...Cuz you look cold.
Bryan: No... Isn't this romantic? (while shivering)
lol, I LOVE my husband!

SHOES
So I've recently discovered that tieing my shoes can be quite the work out. I know this is pretty pathetic and incredibly embarrassing... but it's true. I usually have to take a few seconds to breath between shoes. After telling this horrible story to my darling husband he says "Why don't you just wear slip ons?" Giving me the perfect window to ask for a little money to go buy some much needed shoes! After about 20min in DSW I had all the shoes I needed and was very pleased! I got a pair of white, black and brown! All of which are very cute (if I don't say so myself!) I love shoes, don't you?!

BABY SHOPPING
Ok, first of all, someone needs to teach me how to edit pictures in blogger because this whole being upside down and flipped the wrong way thing...really annoying! And- where is the undo button?! I think I deleted and re-posted these same pictures about a million times! Anyway. So I went out shopping with my sister and my mom to get Clayton some new outfits. While I was there Bryan said I could get one thing for our little girl. I decided on getting ONE SET of clothes! (Aren't I tricky?!) I bought these really cute onesies and these matching pants. I would have only gotten one of each, but they were all on the same hanger so I just didn't have a choice! I Had to get them all! A few months ago I bought Bryan the little "Daddy's Girl" onesie. So, for those of you who keep asking "What all do you need?" Here's what we have:

We are also getting a car seat from the Porters that they never used, and a bassinet that they only used for a few months. Other then that... we'll see what the baby shower brings. And then what ever we don't have we'll either do without, or Bryan will have to let me go on a shopping spree! Let's all hope for the latter!

No comments: