Monday, December 31, 2012

Where Babies Come From


I try my best to teach my children about our Heavenly Father and His love for us, but there are some topics that I just haven't addressed yet. We say family prayer and read the scriptures together, but try to keep things simple.

Today while Michelle was helping me make her lunch she asked,
"Mommy, where does Peanut-butter and Jelly come from?"
"Well, the peanut-butter comes from peanuts, and the jelly comes from strawberries."
"But, Mom, do you know where babies come from?"
"Oh... well..."
"I know where they come from!"
"You do?"
"Yeah, babies come from Heavenly Father. He gives then eyes to see, and feet to walk with. He does that because He loves everyone."

Thank you to all of Michelle's extended Family, Sunday teachers, Nursery Leaders, and Play-date friends who have helped her to become such a light in our home. Her sweet little testimonies bring the spirit into our lives every day. You have been such a huge part of her spiritual growth; I really can't thank you enough!

No comments: