Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Perfect

I have the most amazing news! My best friend, Stephanie, is getting married to another one of my close friends, Steve! I couldn't be more happy for them! Stephanie is such an amazing person, and Steve is genuinely a great guy! I'm not sure of the date yet, but I know it will be some time in July. Of course, with the amazing news came some really sad news... they are moving to Pennsylvania! I was seriously depressed about this for a good 20 minutes last night. Then Bryan lectured me about how I should "get over it" because I don't get to see her that off ten anyway. So then I yelled at him to be more sensitive and how Stephanie was still my best friend! Anyway- to make a long story short I went from be absolutely thrilled to very sad and then angry with Bryan all within an hour. I've decided to not focus on the moving part and just be excited for Stephanie and Steve. Stephanie- I couldn't imagine a more perfect guy for you! And Steve, I hope you know how lucky you are! Congratulations you guys!


And if they weren't enough... Bryan's Dad is getting married! (Also in July) He and Lori have been dating for a long time now. Bryan and I used to talk about how good they were together and wondered why they weren't getting married. Then, just as we were starting to think his dad might not ever get married again, Ta-Da! He took Lori on a trip and proposed! So here's what I have stacked on my calendar-

April = Bethany's Wedding (Bryan's cousin)

May= Kati & Ryan's Wedding (Not my sister Katie, Kati Tolle)

June= Baby Due

July= Tom & Lori, AND Stephanie & Steve's Weddings

Love is definitely in the air! Congratulations to all!

No comments: