Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Car

Well, I had to do it. As much as I love my old, grandma, falling apart, crazy blue, 93 Toyota Camry, I just had to give it up. I found out about this clean air deal going on through the DFW area, and it promised $3000 for my old car if I would trade it in for a car three years old or newer. So I blue booked my old car and found out it was worth about $3,000 if it was in perfect condition... which mine was definitely not. But we don't talk bad about my car anymore. So I did a lot of research and decided that I would trade in my old car for either a Corolla, Camry, or tC. (if it was up to me I would have gotten a tC, but they're a bit more expensive) Bryan and I went to Toyota of Richardson and started talking with the worst car salesmen you could ever imagine. I hated him! After about two hours (not even kidding) the floor manager came out and asked us exactly what we were looking for. So we told him, just like we had told the other idiot so many times! And FINALLY we got a decent deal on a car. So we talked it over a little bit more and ended up with this beautiful 2006 Toyota Corolla with 19,000 miles on it for $11,300!

Isn't it pretty? It drives so fast! Our payments are super low and thanks to Bryan we got a pretty good interest rate. I was almost sick though... I actually had to go to the bathroom because I thought I was going to be sick. I'm not very good at spending a lot of money all at once. Okay, I really suck at spending a lot of money! Bryan took a picture of me while we were waiting for the finance guy... and then I took a picture of him...












See the difference? Well, now that everything is done I'm very excited about my new car and I'm feeling a little better. I'm sure by next week I'll be totally loving my car and won't feel as stressed about all the money we just spent. But I will always love my old car... and I will miss it very much! (She was a great car, and probably would have run for a lot longer, but cosmetically... she was gone!)

Goodbye old friend...

2 comments:

Ben and Jessica said...

Way to go Randi! You're growing up so fast! Next step...a HOUSE!

Ben and Jessica said...

I'm forcing you to make another post! I tagged you! Check out my blog